The chemistry analyzer is a microcomputer-based diagnostic instrument. It is used in the laboratory to do clinical tests, in-vitro diagnosis, research, and hospital use while uniting optics, mechanics, and automation control.
Biobase Semi-Automated Chemistry Analyzer
This analyzer is among the top automated clinical chemistry analyzers globally. With advanced features such as LIS software and a USB port that allows computer connection, the machine is easy to use and offers high precision for test results.
- Biobase has 20 incubating positions
- It is easy to use since it has one operation button.
- Biobase analyzer can be connected to a computer.
- It has a large storage capacity of up to 200 test programs
- Comes with excellent quality control (QC) function & chats, which can be stored and printed.
- It is advanced such that real-time graphs can be displayed and even printed.
- Three temperature levels that can be selected inflow cell and incubating. 25°C, 30°C, and 37°C R.T.
- The display is a touch screen.
- The printer is built-in and thermal.
- Biobase chem analyzer weighs 12kgs.
- Reading cuvette is through the cell and direct reading cuvette as well.
- Has 7 filter wavelengths and 9 open filter positions which can be increased upon request.
Sinnowa Biochemistry Analyzer - BS - 3000M
- It is semi-automated.
- It stores over 200 programs
- The samples are over 1000 tests
- Sinnowa biochem analyzer comes with an inbuilt printer
- The analyzer uses cuvettes.
Mindray Biochemistry Analyzer
- It uses whole blood for tests
- Uses refrigerated reagents and sample compartment
- The test ranges between 200-400 tests per hour
- Minimal reagent volume 100ul
- Advanced to an extent it has an automatic probe cleaning liquid level detection and collision.
Zybio Biochemistry Analyzer
- Sample capacity with 40 positions
- Uses liquid type reagents
- Realtime control
- Has a touchscreen
- Ensures reliable and traceable results
- Works with over 100 reagents
At GM Medical, we focus on high-quality, top-rated equipment to meet customer needs both in functionality and budget-wise.
Looking for a Biobase biochemistry analyzer within East Africa? Well, email us on email@example.com