What's in the box?
2. Nebulizer cup
3. Nebulizer insert cap
4. An adult mask
5. Mouth piece
6. Extra filters
Steps to take while using a nebulizer.
1. Wash your hands.
2. Add your medicine to the medicine cup, according to the doctor’s prescription.
3. Assemble the top piece, tubing, mask, and mouthpiece.
4. Attach the tubing to the machine, according to the instructions.
5. Turn your nebulizer on; they can be battery- or electrically powered.
6. While using the nebulizer, hold the mouthpiece and medicine cup upright to help deliver all the medication.
7. Take slow, deep breaths through the mouthpiece and inhale all the medicine.
Visit GM Medical for more information.