GE Vivid i
The GE Vivid ultrasound machine delivers excellent image quality for vascular and cardiac imaging. The design of the machine also enables the assessment of LV function and cardiac performance more efficiently and clearly than ever before. Below is a generalized description of the features and options available in the GE vivid i.
- Foot Print – USA (H x W x D) 2.3″ x 14.2″ x 12.4″
- Foot Print – Metric (H x W x D) 5.9 cm x 35.8 cm x 31.3 cm
- Weight 11 lbs
- Console Design
- Integrated HD (80 GB)
- 2 USB Ports
- Rj 45 LAN port
- 1 PCMCIA Slot
- 1 VGA Out Port
- 1 proprietary Docking Port
- 1 proprietary Battery Slot
- User Interface
- High-resolution, flat 15-inch TFI LCD screen
- Display size: 800 x 600 pixels with 260,000 simultaneous colors available
- The screen can be closed or tilted at angles ranging between 0-180°
- Wide-angle visibility
- Digital brightness
- Blue-tint and contrast adjustment for optimal viewing in various ambient light conditions
- The system will automatically be placed onto standby mode on closing down the screen
- Allows fast boot-up upon opening the screen
- Contrast Imaging
- LVO Contrast
- Vascular/Abdominal contrast
- Wideband Probes
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Anatomical M-Mode
- Color Doppler
- Color Flow Mode (C)
- Color Angio
- Color M-Mode
- Anatomical Color M-Mode
- Spectral Doppler
- PW/HPRF Doppler
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- CW Doppler
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (Option)
- Tissue Tracking (Option)
The Vivid-i includes the many leading features and technologies of the industry with a wider range of applications, new quantitative analysis tools, and more performance.
The optional i2 performance package of the portable ultrasound device enhances image quality with many innovations.
Visualizing and quantifying of LV function with Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI) and Tissue Tracking (TT). The ultrasound machine comes with a SmartStress stress echo protocol, reporting, wall-segment scoring, and provides image acquisition.
In addition to this, the device comes with five new probes which include a 9E TEE transducer for pediatric exams and a 5S cardiac transducer, further extending Vivid-I with a wide range of applications.
The IMT analysis package of Vivid enables clinicians to measure the intima-media thickness of the carotid artery quickly.
Similarly, the machine can perform comprehensive and robust diagnostic exams wherever they are needed. Real-time diagnostic and complete results can be produced anywhere, even outside an echo lab.
- Intelligent keyboard with an easy-to-learn user interface.
- For primary controls, the keyboard comes with application-specific push buttons.
- Application-specific push buttons come with interactive backlighting.
- The keyboard is alphanumeric and full size with adjustable backlighting.
- Application-specific controls are available through the slide bars which can be operated by a four-way rocker.
- Six pots, slide pot TGC curve.
- Active mode and overall gain for 2D mode on the same rotary.
- Loops into image clipboard with digital harvesting of images.
- For registration demographic, the device comes with patient browser screen technology.
- Quick review and data of image clipboard contents.
- Fully programmable user presets available for probe and application default settings
- The ultrasound machine supports international (European) keyboard character sets.