Dayang Shower Chair With Arms can reduce the danger of a fall and possibly harm when bathing while having mobility issues. The frame beneath the bathtub supports the chair that is positioned over it. Dayang chair can then be turned so that it faces outward, allowing you to sit down without stepping over the bath's sides. Additionally, the backrest and armrests on the Shower Chair Model DY03793S are designed to increase comfort and security while in use.
Because the frame is made of stainless steel, its lifespan is increased. Shower chairs typically include four lockable, snag-free wheels for convenient mobility and an ergonomic seat and seatback. Most models also offer adjustable arms and headrests. However, if these features interfere with providing care for a patient's needs, customized models with removable alternatives are available. There are also models with movable leg rests available.
- The armrest and frame are aluminum.
- Plastic bench.
The folding length is 48 cm
Seat width and seat depth are 41 cm by 40 cm, respectively
Seat height 14 cm
Weight capacity is 80 kg
Width 73 cm by 50 cm
The back height is 38 cm
Where can the Shower Chair with Arm be used?
- Hospitals and care facilities. - Mobile shower chairs are a great asset in settings with a high frequency of elderly or disabled people, such as hospitals, and assisted living facilities. Many of these facilities have shower chairs built in specifically designed bathrooms to perceive value in independence. As well as sense of dignity that mobile choices give their clients and residents.
- Mobile shower seats can be useful in hotels, lodges, and B&Bs. Exempt locations will discover that having them will send a strong message to potential customers that they take accessibility and special needs seriously. At the same time, many newer and larger hotels will need them to satisfy ADA compliance.
- Homes. - A mobile shower chair is undoubtedly beneficial for any weak or disabled person who lives alone or with family. Mobile chairs are preferred over permanent or mounted chairs in houses where not every person needs one.
- Homes for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. - Although people with physical impairments are common shower assistance users, people with intellectual or developmental disabilities also frequently need help bathing. Mobile shower chairs offer considerable convenience and safety for facilities that care for such patients.
- They guard against caregiver injuries. - Caretakers may strain when aiding their patients due to insufficient shower options, which could result in pain or damage. The caregiver's job is made substantially simpler and safer by shower chairs, which are intended for accessibility, ergonomics, and ease of use.
- Prevention of infection. - Mobile shower chairs are made to be quickly and easily cleaned, helping to stop the spread of viruses and deadly illnesses. Unhygienic bathroom equipment frequently spreads bacterial diseases such as urinary tract infections and C. diff, a dangerous colon infection. Having a clean, sanitary shower chair can be really important if you want to avoid these kinds of diseases.
- Prevention of injuries among users. - Mobile shower chairs can be quickly and easily cleaned, helping to stop the spread of viruses and deadly illnesses. Unhygienic bathroom equipment frequently spreads bacterial diseases such as urinary tract infections and dangerous colon infections. Having a clean, sanitary shower chair can be really important if you want to avoid these kinds of diseases.
- Improving the quality of life. - Living with a disability, getting older, or recovering from an illness or injury can be challenging and occasionally embarrassing experiences. Mobile shower chairs give many people greater independence and dignity by enhancing privacy and safety.
Mobile chairs offer greater freedom, while fixed chairs might be a viable solution for those with specific needs. They provide for residents who require them in their homes while avoiding those who do not. Care homes give residents who don't need a caregiver present during shower time independence. Made available to customers who require them on demand in public spaces.
Shower cubicles and bathtubs can be hazardous for people with balance or mobility challenges. A shower bench will come in handy in that situation! A portable seat is a simple method to increase bathing activities' safety and convenience while lowering the danger of slip and fall accidents. So, if you've been seeking a means to increase your safety or the safety of a family member, consider some of the key factors that make shower seats such a must in every home.